We’re Open for Business!
Escape to your own private paradise!
Landscaping is an outdoor activity and one of the lower risk options for home improvement. Of course, having a garden makeover will also provide you with a beautiful space in which to isolate away from Covid!
Should you wish to get a head start on your dream garden or designer outdoor space, please get in touch by:
The safety of our clients and our staff is of paramount importance to us and we are doing our part to prevent the spread of this massive pandemic.
Installing your garden is far safer than shopping:
Besides the obvious risks associated with shops and supermarkets, where one is subjected to being in close personal proximity to numerous strangers, each physical item that you purchase at any shop has been:
- Placed on a shop shelf by hand (first contact)
- Picked up from the shelf by at least one customer (second contact)
- Handled by a teller at the till point. Rubber gloves protect the wearer and still allow for spreading of the virus (third contact)
- Packed by a packer at the till point. Rubber gloves protect the wearer and still allow for spreading of the virus (fourth contact)
- Sometimes packed into your car by a car guard (possible fifth contact)
- Touched by you and whoever helps when un-packing at home
- Payment presents another problem. The use of a credit card machine typically requires a PIN number to be entered (unless you ‘tap and go’ up to a certain limit) adds a very high risk of exposure from all of the preceding shoppers. Dealing with cash is arguably more risky than using a credit card machine as each bill or coin returned to you as change represents more than one previous shopper.
For up to date information on Covid-19, please visit https://sacoronavirus.co.za/